Latest update: March 16th 2023
8. The Company collects personal information in a number of ways. The most common ways we collect personal information include:
a) Via Email list subscription. If you join our newsletter you will receive correspondence with news, sales, and updates you may be interested in,
b) Via our website. We will collect personal information when you lodge an enquiry on our website. We use that personal information to respond to your enquiry.
c) When you speak to us via phone, mail or email. We will use the personal information provided to correspond with you and provide the information or services that you have requested.
9. Our Sites may collect Usage Information that may or may not be personal information. For each visitor to the Site, our server automatically recognises and stores the individual’s “IP address” (eg. the domain name or Internet protocol address), the type of Internet browser being used, the address of the site that “referred” the individual to our website and clickstream data. If this information cannot be used or combined with other data to identify you, it will not be personal information.
10. We also collect personal information for the purpose of providing you with any goods or services that you request, to update our Sites, to improve the services or goods that we provide and to develop our business.
17. We utilise “cookies” to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you revisit the Website. A cookie does not identify you personally, but it does identify your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance. If you disable cookies, the Website may not function properly.
19. Any information we collect about you will be kept securely by us unless an event beyond our control disrupts the measures we have in place. We use up-to-date security, firewall, anti-virus and encryption software to secure the data we keep and to prevent unauthorised access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure. We have procedures in place with regards to staff access to personal information and ensure that only those staff who need to know have access to your information.
20. We will only store personal information for so long as it is required either to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected or to fulfil our obligations at law. We will conduct regular reviews of the personal information we hold and destroy or de-identify information no longer required.