Baby photographer Perth | Newborn photography prices and session information
Newborn photography sessions are perfectly suited to capture your newest addition in all their sweetness. To achieve the best results, these sessions are ideally scheduled between 5 and 10 days old as they are still nice and sleepy, and easier to pose. You will be amazed at how quickly your little one will grow and change! Baby photography sessions can of course be done later then this, however the style of photography changes to suit your babies stage of development, and as they get older they will be more likely to be awake.
Limited bookings are taken each week, so it is recommended you secure your session any time from your second trimester. Don’t worry if your baby is in a rush and wants to come early, or on the other hand is overdue- as clients who book in advance will always be prioritised on any given week to ensure the best possible results.
All newborn sessions are now held at Jasmine’s home studio situated 20 minutes (SOR) from the city in Coolbellup.
Once you are booked in there are a few things to know that help get the most out of your little one on the day…
- A full, wind free tummy is a must! So expect to feed beforehand and top ups may be required throughout as well (bring extra formula if not breastfeeding).
- Warmth! If the baby ever feels cold they will instantly wake up, so to ensure those sleepy shots the room will be kept nice and warm, so dress lightly.
- I have a backdrop stand and a variety of different coloured and textured backdrops to use, however, if you have any materials, blankets, or sentimental items you wish to use I can definately incorporate them too! I have a whole range of colours and you can help me design your set ups for your little one.
- Baby photography props: I have several props i.e hats, headbands, baskets, bowls etc. but again if you have anything you wish to add thats definately encouraged! Also please know props are not mandatory we can use as many or as little as you like and if theres anything in particular you like/dislike please let me know!
- Newborn shoots are definately focussed on the newborn, however, if you wish to get a few shots with siblings, and mum and dad that is always encouraged.
- Most importantly there are no time constraints on newborn sessions, even if you have done everything you can on the list, sometimes babies have other ideas! Dont stress!!! I work around them, and together we will get some beautiful pictures of your baby for you to keep forever:)
To book your newborn photography session, or to find out pricing/availability information – please use the booking form, or call Jasmine on 0419773916.